The administrator makes every effort to ensure that your privacy is respected and the personal information provided is protected and takes all necessary steps for this purpose, in particular by ensuring compliance with the provisions regulating how to collect, manage, store and use personal data indicated in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council ( EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “GDPR”).
Purposes and grounds for processing your personal data.
The data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1f GDPR. Refusal to provide data to the extent necessary to use the website may make the use of it impossible.
Processing is necessary for the purpose of the Administrator’s legitimate interest, in particular to keep necessary documentation, the protection of rights and archiving and also for the purpose of promotion and statistics, which result from the legitimate interest of the Administrator on the basis of Article 6 sec. 1f GDPR. Furthermore the Administrator is processing the data pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1f GDPR in order to collect and maintaining statistics, including the popularity of individual products and trends, and to monitor the website traffic, to ensure your safety and comfort of use.
Furthermore, if consenting to the processing of data pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1a, the data is processed in order to undertake marketing activities. Providing data is completely optional and the refusal to provide them does not influence the possibility of using the website. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, while the withdrawal does not have any bearing on the legality of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to it being withdrawn. Providing data in this regard is completely optional and the refusal to provide them does not affect the ability to use the website.
How can you exercise your rights?
You have the right to:
- access the content of your data
- rectify incorrect or incomplete data,
- request for the personal data to be deleted:
- when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- when the data subject has objected to data processing,
- when the data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- when the data is processed unlawfully. The data must be deleted in order to fulfill an obligation resulting from legal provisions.
- request to limit the processing of personal data:
- when the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
- when the data processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data and requests their restriction instead, the administrator no longer needs the data for his purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or to pursue claims,
- when the data subject has objected to the processing of data until it has been established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator take precedence over the grounds of objection.
- transferring data to another administrator or to you
- withdraw consent at any time, if consent has been given,
- file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office regarding violations of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Provision of data.
The data provided by you will not be made available to third parties
- entities participating in the processes necessary to provide the website, including services provided electronically,
- associates providing services related in particular to direct service to you and providing IT services,
- public authorities or entities performing public tasks,
- others in accordance with the consent granted.
Data storage and processing.
The administrator makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties, meeting all legal requirements, in particular the conditions set out in the GDPR.
The administrator does not intend to make automated decision-making, including profiling.
The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization, with the exception of.
Personal data will be kept for a period of up to 14 days from the withdrawal of consent or for the period necessary until the limitation of claims, no longer than 6 years from the end of the calendar year in which the event that may constitute the basis for claims under the law and the period after which any claims expire (including Article 118 of the Civil Code), as well as until an effective objection is filed, but no longer than 3 years in case of technical delivery of content, maintenance and technical support, content performance measurements, statistical and analises, as well as for the purpose of ensuring security and preventing crime.
Questions and concerns
The administrator runs a website at: www.pharmfoot.com
What data is collected automatically when using the Website?
The website does not automatically download any data, except for the data contained in the files referred to below, while using the website.
Cookies are small text files sent by the Website and stored on your computer that contain certain information related to your use of the Website. The cookies may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after you have finished using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website. Cookies store information that is often necessary for the proper functioning of the website. In addition, cookies may store a unique number that identifies your device, but your identity is not determined on its basis.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface
The website uses the cookies listed below for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize in particular the Website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content
As part of the Website, links to other websites may appear from time to time. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you read. The administrator is not responsible for the rules of handling data on these pages.
Questions and concerns